3 courses per year
To instruct Viking Operators 3rd class in all aspects of operating with the Viking vehicle (Blackshod environment).
- To be aware of and deliver safety brief to all Embarked Personnel
- To understand the general mechanical principles of Viking in order to conduct vehicles inspections
- To operate Viking in both the cross country and public road environments as part of a two-man crew
- To operate, defend, maintain and administer Viking in a blackshod, amphibious environment, under the general supervision of an AS2 in training or on operations and as part of a independent two-man crew during administrative moves in peacetime
- To operate the self defence weapon system on Viking
- Driver licences C plus E