UEFA European Championships 2020, Blow the Whistle on Domestic Abuse.
The UEFA European Championships 2020 are well underway, which often means an increase in incidents of domestic abuse.
Help is available if you are experiencing domestic abuse. Call the Hampshire Domestic Abuse Advice Line on 03300 165 112. In an emergency call 999.
If you are struggling to manage your emotions or are using abusive behaviour, help and support is available. Call the Hampton Trust’s confidential advice line on 02380 009898. It takes strength to take the first step. Domestic Abuse is never OK. Recognise it, seek help.
Dates for the UEFA European Championship, England match days, plus the quarters, semis and final days:
First round England matches:
• Friday 18th June 20:00hrs (Scotland)
• Tuesday 22nd June 20:00hrs (Czech Republic)
• Round of 16: Sat 26th June – Tues 29th June
• Quarter Finals: Fri 2nd & Sat 3rd July
• Semi Finals: Tues 6th & Wed 7th July
• Final: Sun 11th July 20:00hrs
For all the UEFA fixtures and results: https://bit.ly/3wzYrgd
Hampshire County Council/Hampshire Domestic Abuse Partnership website: https://bit.ly/3iQ3Njl