Reading Force Newsletter for Supporters March 2021

Author
FPS Digital
Digital Media
  • Total Posts : 27
2021/03/29 10:36:19 (permalink)

Reading Force Newsletter for Supporters March 2021

The past year has been such an odd time for everyone, as the pandemic has raged, and the planet
moved in and out of lockdown.
Throughout this time Reading Force has been continuously validated.
They offer a simple concept that brings joy, connection and personal development, and to which Forces families have turned in huge numbers. In short, we have been extremely busy!

From the moment lockdown began, applications to join shot up.
During the first month of lockdown,applications were up by 900% and this pattern continued throughout 2020.
High demand continues, and over the past month they have posted books and scrapbooks to a further 1,000 children.
With schools closed for so much of the past year, the books and reading support materials they sent became increasingly important.
Approximately half the requests were from families new to Reading Force.

Scrapbook competitions
RF continue to receive a steady stream of completed scrapbooks which show how much fun Forces families have had in creating them – and how much they value feedback (all are sent back via registered post to ensure a safe return).

‘We read our book online. Granny and I went on Skype and we took it in turns to read a chapter.
I liked it because I could talk to Granny even though we weren’t in the same house.’

‘Dad who is away most of the time can spend quality time with the kids by reading a book and
helping do this scrapbook together. It brings us together as a team. We love it.’

See the attachment for the full newsletter.

Attached Image(s)

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2021 APG vNext Trial Version 5.5