The Armed Forces Covenant Trust Fund, New Funding Programmes Announced
AFCTF are pleased to announce new funding programmes for the 2021/22 financial year. These programmes are designed to support veterans, Armed Forces families and serving personnel, to recover from some of the wider impacts of the Covid pandemic. New Programme opening in April:
Round 2 for Popular Programmes from April:
- The Sustaining Support for Armed Forces Communities programme: This £6 million programme will provide funding and grants of up to £100,000 will soon be available to support charities with an existing track record of helping the Armed Forces Community that have struggled during COVID.
Two more strategic programmes coming in the summer:
- The NAAFI Fund: supporting projects within Armed Forces units that improve quality of life for serving personnel and their families.
- The Force for Change programme: which provides small grants for local projects supporting Armed Forces communities to become less isolated and engage more in their local area.
To find out more about all the programmes visit: Armed Forces Covenant Trust Fund
- Supporting Veterans in Acute Hospital Settings programme.
- The Strengthening Delivery of the Covenant programme.