British Forces Resettlement Services Virtual Careers Fair Feb 21
event will provide the Armed Forces Community (AFC) with a great opportunity to meet and network with employers:
The event combines real world services with technological and virtual solutions.
Attendees can access in-house information from exhibitors Virtually.
These events connect attendees with exhibitors, giving access to exhibitors websites, social media channels, videos, jobs, courses, downloadable company information, it allows appointments, sending messages and viewing live and on demand webcasts.
Bringing together employers, training providers, career advice and the Armed Forces Community, which will deliver results through these calls to actions.
Is it for me?
- Planning your future in your final 2 years of service and looking for your next career?
- Looking for a work placement as part of your resettlement?
- Looking to change jobs? Need CV advice?
- Looking to re-train or gain qualifications?
Our events are open to the Armed Forces Community, this includes;
- Service Leavers
- Reserve Forces
- Partners & Families
- Civilians working for the MoD
How to enrol and more here: https://bfrsemploymentfair-feb21.omnivil.com/