Little Troopers Gazette

Author
FPS Digital
Digital Media
  • Total Posts : 25
2020/11/12 16:21:41 (permalink)

Little Troopers Gazette

Calling all young writers, budding journalists and creative minds. Little Troopers needs YOU!
We are asking children aged 5 and over from across the British Armed Forces community to contribute to a our brand-new newspaper called the Little Troopers Gazette.

The Little Troopers Gazette will be packed with articles written by and for military children.
It will be a place where young people can come together to share their experiences of military life in print and read about other little troopers around the world. 

To get involved and be in with a chance of featuring in the newspaper, visit our new Gazette page.
On this website page you will find everything you need to get started with downloadable templates and content guides.
Budding writers can choose from a range of suggested topics including ‘My Military Life’, ‘What My Parent Does’, ‘My School’ and ‘Where I Live’ they just choose one they fancy, complete then email back to us in any format with a photo.
We will then do the rest!

Articles must be submitted by Tuesday 17th November 2020 to be considered for inclusion.
There will be two printed editions of the Little Troopers Gazette.

Attached Image(s)

Jump to:
© 2020 APG vNext Trial Version 5.5