Hot!Housing Recovery Plan - Frequently Asked Questions

Author
FPS Digital
Digital Media
  • Total Posts : 6
2020/06/08 17:52:54 (permalink)

Housing Recovery Plan - Frequently Asked Questions

DIO Message

Now that the three month freeze on assignments has been lifted, we understand that many Service personnel and their families will be keen to progress their house moves. We are working closely with the Single services, Agility and our Industry Partners, and in line with UK Government guidance and that of the devolved administrations, to reactivate housing services in a phased and orderly way. The safety of SFA occupants, DIO and Industry Partner personnel remains our key priority as we work to recover housing services.  We will continue to keep you fully informed of developments.
DIO Accommodation has developed a Housing Recovery Plan that we are keen to share with you which focuses on three key areas of service delivery: 
  • The regeneration of house moves from 15 June;
  • The recovery of outstanding Statutory and Mandatory safety testing; and
  • The reactivation of housing project works and minor works, together with the delivery of a full response maintenance service.
Full details: Housing Recovery Plan - Frequently Asked Questions

6 Replies Related Threads

Sharon
    • Total Posts : 0
    Re: Housing Recovery Plan - Frequently Asked Questions 2020/06/15 17:01:44 (permalink)
    Hello,
    I don't know if I'm putting this in the right place but I'm hoping someone can help. I was trying to ring the short stays accommodation number listed on the RN website but it is not answering or serviced because of the COVID. I was hoping to contact someone to know how to book availability etc. There is no email address either. If someone could give me a direct link or email to this short stay accommodation for families or knows anything about when it would lightly to be opening up again or is there a waiting list l could put my name on? I'm living far away from my Son and l am hoping to see him in the Autumn. Thank you in advance.
    FPS Digital
    Digital Media
    Re: Housing Recovery Plan - Frequently Asked Questions 2020/06/15 17:14:06 (permalink)
    Good afternoon Sharon.

Which area are you looking at?
    Then I can direct you to the local Information Officer who will assist you.

Colin - Duty NS FPS Moderator
    Sharon
    Re: Housing Recovery Plan - Frequently Asked Questions 2020/06/15 19:09:58 (permalink)

Hello Colin,

Thank you so much for replying. 
    I am looking at short term family accommodation at CTCRM Lympstone, it lists the Lympstone village or anywhere near enough. I have tried the contact on the RN website that lists Donna Peters as the contact person at phone number 01392 414456 
    This number just has an automated message saying it's closed. I would appreciate direct contact with someone l could talk too. Would be so fantastic to get something organised.

Sincerely,

post edited by Sharon - 2020/06/15 19:17:36
    FPS Digital
    Digital Media
    Re: Housing Recovery Plan - Frequently Asked Questions 2020/06/15 19:17:52 (permalink)
    Evening.

Give the Lympstone IO a ring during working hours or leave a message.
    Details here:
    https://www.royalnavy.mod.uk/community-and-support/advice-and-support/local-support/lympstone

Colin
    Sharon
    Re: Housing Recovery Plan - Frequently Asked Questions 2020/06/16 00:33:43 (permalink)
    Thanks Colin. I’m in Canada. Is it possible for you to give me the correct phone number?It would save me a lot of hassle. Thank you.
    Sharon
    Re: Housing Recovery Plan - Frequently Asked Questions 2020/06/16 00:33:44 (permalink)
    Sorry sent that twice.
    Jump to:
    © 2020 APG vNext Trial Version 5.5