BFPO Postage update 09.04.2020
- The current situation across the BFPO world-wide mail distribution network is that mail routes to Belize, Brunei, Cape Verde, Italy, Jordan, Nepal, Norway, Oman, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia (Not Riyadh), Singapore, Spain, South Sudan, Somalia, Tunisia, are suspended and the restrictions on routes to Kuwait have been extended.
- Some locations previously shown as ‘service suspended’ are gradually gaining access to BFPO mail services and customers should still note that the frequency of these reactivated services in some locations will be inconsistent for a number of weeks. Please be assured that BFPO are continuing to monitor the civil world-wide mail conveyance network and exploit all available outlets, where possible. BFPO, at this stage, are still unable to accurately assess how long BFPO service suspensions/disruptions will endure and please be assured that BFPO will update customers with any new information regarding resumption of BFPO mail services in advance of service resumption. Due to the ongoing uncertainty, at this time, BFPO customers are still strongly advised to:
- Not to place ’on line shopping’ orders or post mail destined for delivery via the BFPO system to any of the countries listed as ‘service suspended’ until further notice.
- Customers who are expecting mail already within the mail system should expect delays and mail which is unable to be moved forward will be securely stored at BFPO Northolt in the short term.
- Customers are reminded that BFPO do not offer a guaranteed timed service and hold no liability for items which are perishable, out of date or unusable at the point of receipt.
You will also find regular updates posted into the BFPO Announcement Section
on the GOV.UK website.
post edited by FPS Digital - 2020/04/13 18:15:00