Hot!My Navy - Version 1 now live

Author
NS FPS
Information Support
  • Total Posts : 0
2019/12/17 11:48:34 (permalink)

My Navy - Version 1 now live

My Navy is the new web-based application which provides personnel with the flexibility and freedom to access a range of services and tools on the go, taking on feedback to help improve the lived experience of Service Personnel.

My Navy will be delivered through a phased approach with version one now available.

This is the first time the Navy has provided these services via an app accessible on personal devices! As the app is being rolled out to 30000 personnel, the My Navy team will need to test and adjust it to ensure the best possible result. The team can’t do this without your feedback. Any issues or errors should be reported to the My Navy mailbox within the app.

Version one allows you to: 
•           Find future assignment options
•           See Career Manager information 
•           Find out if you have overdue actions
•           View Promotion Boards
•           View Pay Statements 
•           Book leave (via the leave app linked within My Navy see further guidance here)
•           Receive latest alerts 
•           Provide feedback for future versions

You can access My Navy and follow the instructions to log on via your smart phones and personal devices.

My Navy is one of the ways the Royal Navy is transforming as an organisation, by producing a modern channel that provides Military personnel with the flexibility and freedom to manage their Naval lives through providing the tools and freedoms to do so. 

As My Navy progresses, check back for more information and announcements. ​

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2020 APG vNext Trial Version 5.5