CTCRM - Site tour of The Royal Marines Family Centre

Author
Lympstone
Information Officer
  • Total Posts : 0
2019/10/17 12:50:36 (permalink)

CTCRM - Site tour of The Royal Marines Family Centre

The Family Centre is coming…an update and an invitation to a site tour. I am sure many of you are aware that The Royal Marines Charity have funded a centre, currently being built opposite the main site of CTCRM. This will be known locally as The Royal Marines Family centre and formally as The Gordon Messenger Centre. It’s aim will be to support resilience amongst the whole Corps Family – serving, injured, veterans and families.

We hope it will provide a wide range of activities including coffee mornings, children’s sessions, drop in services, conferences, exercise groups, veterans gatherings and so on for the military and ex-military community. We are very happy to consider much broader ideas and be imaginative to the needs of our Corps family.  Therefore, we would like to engage with you all regarding the activities that we might start to prepare for the centre. An initial step for this is that on Thurs 7 Nov (between 1600 – 1730) we are organising a site tour for those members of the Corps Family who can make it.

You will be able to see the progress MIDAS have made and also be given an idea of how it will look in January when we expect to start furnishing the centre. Discussions regarding use will also take place and we would welcome your input and suggestions.  I will keep you up to date at least monthly and I look forward to seeing you here at CTCRM. Simon ChapmanCommandant CTCRM For anyone planning on attending the site tour, could they please contact Clare Sharpe. 01392 414337 Clare.sharpe221@mod.gov.uk  so they can be added to the list of attendees.
post edited by FPS Digital - 2019/10/17 13:20:48

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2019 APG vNext Trial Version 5.5