Hot!RN Forum Update

Author
NICC
Information and Communications
  • Total Posts : 11
2018/10/02 16:13:22 (permalink)

RN Forum Update

If you are a member of the RN Forum you will have noticed some changes being made. Firstly, all members prior to 2016 will no longer be able to access the ‘Family and Friends’ (RNCOM) as these accounts have been deactivated. To reactivate your account please email welfaremediamailbox@royalnavymail.mod.uk  with your full name and email address linked to your account.

Membership for those with active accounts is now for one year, so renewal each year will be required – this ensures the RNCOM area is regulated and accessible only to those that are still attached to the Royal Navy.

Another update to the RN Forum has activated automatic notifications (seen as Subscription Notification from Royal Navy Forums – forum-noreply@navypr.mod.uk) from the National Welfare Information Support Forum.

Each individual area has also been updated so if you had set up notifications from your Service Persons Unit you will need to reactivate these when you next log in. Noting each individual Unit area is also linked to the 'keeping up with' banner on their web page too. 

Receiving these will ensure you are kept up to date with service related news and messages from deployed units. We are looking at changing this to a weekly digest as we are aware that you may have received numerous emails over the past week.

If you do not wish to receive these, or if you have any questions regarding the above please contact via email welfaremediamailbox@royalnavymail.mod.uk

Regards
RN Forum Admin Team

2 Replies Related Threads

Maria1965
    • Total Posts : 0
    Re: RN Forum Update 2018/10/06 08:09:02 (permalink)
    I do not wish to receive all notifications but cannot see how I amend my preferences. Can you please do this for me.

Thank you
    Maria
    RNRMWDigital
    Digital Media
    • Total Posts : 804
    Re: RN Forum Update 2018/10/06 08:16:09 (permalink)
    Hi Maria,

Good morning.

I am sorry you are receiving all of the email notifications. If you send an email to our Web Team on welfaremediamailbox@royalnavymail.mod.uk and explain what you are receiving. Please let them know the email address that you use for the account, so they can look into it.

Andy
    Duty Moderator
    Jump to:
    © 2018 APG vNext Trial Version 5.5