Hot!Civilian Housing Options - MOD Referral System

Welfare Information Support
  • Total Posts : 30
  • Joined: 2015/01/21 10:22:40
  • Status: offline
2018/02/07 14:57:17 (permalink)

Civilian Housing Options - MOD Referral System

The MOD Referral Scheme is coordinated by the JSHAO (Joint Service Housing Advice Office) to assist some service leavers to get accommodation via housing associations.
Some housing associations ask JSHAO to nominate personnel as tenants for vacant properties. Being on the MOD Referral Scheme provides an additional route to secure housing.
For more information about this scheme, eligibility and how to apply, please click here.

0 Replies Related Threads

    Jump to: