RNAS Yeovilton FREE Courses for Service Personnel and Families
The HMS Heron Learning & Development Centre have been offered the opportunity to hold FREE evening courses in a variety of subjects and skills from Weston College, those planned so far are:-
- Clowning & Juggling (9 week course tbc)
- Dance Styles (9 weeks 1830-2030)
- French Conversation (9 week course tbc)
- Hair Plaiting & Twisting (3 week course 1800-1930)
- Nail Treatments (3 weeks post Christmas 1800-1930)
There will also be FREE whole day courses available covering:-
- Assertiveness Training (2 full day sessions 0900-1700)
- Confidence Building (2 full day sessions 0900-1700)
- Mental Health Awareness (2 full day sessions 0900-1700)
If any Service personnel or dependants are interested in taking any of the above courses please contact Pam/Learning & Development Centre on 01935 456642.
All courses will run subject to demand.