Hot!New Welfare Information Support Forums

Author
NICC
Information and Communications
  • Total Posts : 5
2016/11/20 10:28:22 (permalink)

New Welfare Information Support Forums

This forum will become an area where you will find Armed Forces items of interest of a national nature.

Our RNRNW Information Officers will continue to post local information relevant to main Naval Service areas with the use of the new sub forums that you will find at the top of this page. Make sure you subscribe and you will receive updates direct to you email inbox (members only). Need more information or want to comment? Reply to a post and we will provide you with the support required.

2 Replies Related Threads

JRWebb
    • Total Posts : 0
    Re: New Welfare Information Support Forums 2017/09/15 10:41:33 (permalink)
    Ok here we go, I posted this a few days ago without a response. My husband has since been given a link to a chapter on a very complicated JSP which we don't understand nor can interpret. We need a simple answer:

Hi there, we are struggling to find the relevant information on what we may be entitled to claim for expenses /support if moving. My Husband is currently looking at a new draft. Please direct us to info on:

Moving costs generally to private housing or married quarters
    Packing and removals
    Solicitors fees
    Estate agents fees
    Anything else we can claim, where and how to apply please?

Also my Husband seems to think there is assistance with costs should we decide to let our house out - is this correct?

We are also aware there is a lump sum available to assist with either renting or the new mortgage for a period of time? Is this correct and if so how to we find out and apply please?

Your help would be appreciated including relevant JSPs please.

Thank you
    NICC
    Information and Communications
    • Total Posts : 5
    Re: New Welfare Information Support Forums 2017/10/05 15:38:21 (permalink)
    Hi JR Webb

I am sorry you have not had a response from our staff.

If i can ask you to email [email=rnrm-wio@royalnavymail.mod.uk]rnrm-wio@royalnavymail.mod.uk[/email] one of our information officers will pick up your request.
    Jump to: