Terms & Conditions
Website Terms & Conditions
The RNAS Culdrose Air Day permits use of this site subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
1. Your use constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
2. RNAS Culdrose reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
3. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
4. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to RNAS Culdrose are provided "as is" without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will RNAS Culdrose be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
5. RNAS Culdrose does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
6. RNAS Culdrose takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet Sites.
7. Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
9. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England, Scotland and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England, Scotland and Wales.
10. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
Terms & Conditions of Event Entry
1. Tickets shall not be resold or transferred and shall not be purchased or obtained from or through any person, commercial agent, company or otherwise than directly by the applicant through RNAS Culdrose’s appointed agent(s) or recognised group tour operator(s)
2. For the purpose of ticket pricing the following age ranges apply:
- Child ticket – aged 5-15 years
- Adult ticket – aged 16 years and over
- Family ticket – 2 adults (aged 16 years and over) and 2 children (aged 5-15 years)
- Children under 5 years of age enter for free
3. RNAS Culdrose shall be entitled to refuse admission to any ticket holder if it shall think fit without giving any reason.
4. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
5. Any ticket obtained in breach of these Conditions shall be void and all rights conferred or evidenced by such ticket shall be nullified. Any person seeking to use a ticket obtained in breach of these Conditions in order to gain or provide entry will be ejected and liable to legal action.
6. Tickets cannot be exchanged or replaced after purchase.
7. RNAS Culdrose reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone not in possession of a valid ticket. Any person found not to be in possession of a valid ticket will be ejected from the site and may be liable to legal action.
Cancellation or curtailment - refund policy
8. RNAS Culdrose reserves the right at any time to cancel or postpone Culdrose Air Day or to cancel, postpone or vary any event comprising part of Culdrose Air Day. The Organisers shall not be responsible for any indirect or consequential loss, howsoever arising, including, without limitation, loss of profits or loss of contracts arising from such cancellation, postponement or variation.
9. If the show does not open, the original purchaser of those tickets will be refunded with the amount that they paid for the tickets. Booking fees are not refundable under any circumstances. The maximum refund payable will be the face value of the tickets for the day concerned. In addition:
- If the show closes within two hours of the time the show opened the original purchaser of those tickets will be refunded with the amount that they paid for the tickets. The maximum refund payable will be the face value of the tickets for the day concerned.
- If the show closes after two hours but within four hours of the time the show opened, the original purchaser of those tickets will be refunded with half of the amount that they paid for the tickets. The maximum refund payable will be half of the face value of the ticket for the day concerned.
- If the show closes after four hours from the time the show opened no refund will be made.
10. Refund conditions:
- No refunds will be provided on the day. All applications must be made by post.
- If the show opens earlier or later than the original stated entry time, the terms & conditions above shall apply based on the actual time the show opened to visitors.
- All refund policies are based on the show opening time, not on visitors’ time of arrival; there are no exceptions to this.
- RNAS Culdrose’s decision on how long the show was open will be final.
- Only the original purchasers of the tickets are eligible for refunds under this policy.
- Tickets bought at the show should be returned to: LO(P&C) RNAS Culdrose, Helston, Cornwall TR12 7RH. Applications for refunds will only be accepted if received within 60 days of the event. Refunds will be made by cheque, sent by Royal Mail post.
- Ticket holders will not be eligible for refunds in any of the following circumstances:
- (a) If tickets were purchased through unauthorised ticket agencies or other sources.
- (b) If ticket holders did not attend the show that opened as planned.
- (c) If ticket holders were unable to attend the show for any reason not attributable to failure on the part of RNAS Culdrose, including but not limited to personal circumstances, illness, strike and travel difficulties.
- (d) If only part of the show was forced to close. Should weather or other circumstances require flying to be curtailed or restricted, other showground exhibits and displays will continue to be available, unless included within wider cancellation and postponement measures.
- Refunds will only be given on tickets, according to the terms & conditions set out in this document. RNAS Culdrose shall not be liable for consequential losses, including but not limited to travel expenses, car parking fees and catalogues.
11. Injury, Damage & Loss: The Ticket Holder acknowledges that the MOD, The Royal Navy, the Organisers and their respective servants, agents, independent contractors, consultants and sponsors shall have no liability whether in contract, in tort, for breach of statutory duty or otherwise for any loss or damage (howsoever caused) that the Ticket Holder may suffer as a result of gaining access to the Venue including, without limitation, any loss of contracts, loss of earnings, damage to property or any indirect, special or consequential loss or damage other than liability for death or personal injury directly resulting from negligence or any other liability which may not lawfully be excluded.
12. Animals: Strictly no admittance, including admittance to the car parks, will be given to any animals with the exception of registered guide and assistance dogs.
13. Disabled visitors: Attendants who are accompanying disabled visitors are requested to contact Culdrose Press Office for a free attendants pass. Please call on 01326 552450
14. Ground conditions: Please note that this is a temporary, outdoor event and is subject to varying weather and ground conditions. RNAS Culdrose therefore advise that you check the weather forecast for the day of the show, consider the nature of the event and the effects of any inclement weather on surface conditions, and wear suitable clothing and footwear. In extreme weather conditions, access may be restricted in the interest of safety.
15. Security: Entry to the venue is subject to the right of RNAS Culdrose to search the ticket holder, their vehicle and their belongings. The following items may not under any circumstance be brought into the venue: explosive substances or materials, pyrotechnics, offensive weapons and firearms (including replica or toy firearms), projectiles and similar devices; political or offensive materials, megaphones, amplifiers, loud speakers, lights and laser pointers; paint, chemicals, spray cans and other associated apparatus; bicycles, skates, barbecues, ladders, personal BBQ’s and any other item which, in the opinion of the Organisers, may cause personal injury or property damage, disruption, public nuisance or inconvenience, offence or distress or security risks.
16. In the interests of all spectators, Tents and Gazebos are not permitted in any part of the airfield.
17. Tickets merely give the right to enter upon the stated terms. Tickets themselves shall remain the property of RNAS Culdrose at all times.
18. The use of cameras, video or other recording or transmission equipment for commercial purposes is strictly forbidden and any such photographs or recordings may not be used without the written consent of RNAS Culdrose.
19. Ticket Holders must comply with the directions of stewards and officials.
20. RNAS Culdrose reserves the right to eject any person without prior warning or explanation, who it considers to be behaving in a dangerous or inappropriate manner.
21. Strictly no trading is permitted on the airfield, other than that which is previously agreed with the Organiser.
22. Smoking is not permitted within the immediate vicinity of the aircraft. Please note that it is illegal to smoke inside buildings and enclosed structures.
23. RNAS Culdrose reserves the right to change or amend entry terms and conditions without prior warning or explanation.